Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hapi 4p1rl F00l~

headache is killing me now~
= . =
im need to hold it although my hubbie ask me stopped blogging n sleep now~
but i not willing to waste my time like that~
my precious time~
cannot just for sleeping only~
now im really feel like don't have enough time~
im still have much more things need to do~
what can i do Juz ENDURE~
Happy April Fool~
have anyone get cheated?
ahaha,im don't!
but my hubbie do!
im not intend to bluff him~
here's the conversation with stupid hubbie~
he ask me:"today is it thursday?"
im reply smoothly with 'yes'~
he continued with:"gosh,tomorrow is friday already,so fast?"
im sure along with:"oh,the next day we will watch movie right?"
he reply with no doubting anything~
then,he ask his cousin seriously about their works~
but then his cousin told him "today is wednesday ar"?
my hubbie just realise he get bluff~
AHAHAHA~
stupiG hubbie!
actually tonite will having dinner with friend at AMK~
but suddenly have stuff to be done~
so....sorry ya~
we just meet up next time la~
keke#
ok,as usual~
drama time~
buibui* *
Accept the things
To which fate binds you and
Love the people with whom fate
Brings you together
But do so with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment