Sunday, April 26, 2009

bored post

well,juz back from AMK hub wiz hubbie~
went to take my necklace which ordered on last sunday~
finally get it~
quite love it!
thousand of thanks to my hubbie~
*he's wearing for me right now!
wink!
but it's a bit too long la!(somemore not that suit me?)
how im going to do with it!
sigh
have to get back to them to re-do!
aiks!
yesterday im sleep at 5.30am!
such a long time didnt like that already~
because im catching my drama!
oh gosh~
still hav long long episode are waiting for me~
im really need to run for it~
hope dun't testing my patient~
just wondering may be one day will skip all of the climax,straight fast forward to the last episode?
hope i won't do it like that!
okay,today wake up at 2pm then straight take a bath~
and have my instant noodles againz as my lunch(what a poor little gal)~
continued with drama againz!
how i spend my days!
what a boring days!
just stopped here!
nothing much to blog!
- nite -

No comments:

Post a Comment