Thursday, April 2, 2009

what the sh!t

juz finish one episode of my drama~
but my hubbie fall asleep already~
he just drink a can of tiger beer+tired=sleep well~
ahahaa~
hopes his sore throat can be recover soon~
^^
today morning went im ride bus to hub~
im duno how him driving
the bus captain really like to stop suddenlly~
cause me cannot stand well and almost falls down~
somemore the person beside me step on my foot~
ARHHHHH
so painful!
i won't blame that gal cuz she also not intend to do that~
while the bus captain...@$#^&%$
hoohhhhh
hate it so much~
really feel like want to complain him~
but im not a singaporean..haha
(cuz singaporean really like to complain although juz a small matter)
yeepeeee!
tomorrow is small weekend ady~
so happy la~
always cannot await to weekend seriouslly~
cuz weekend can go to shopping,movie-ing~
love it love it!
oh..
continue drama liew~
bui^^
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. I
n the beginning a flame, very pretty, Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older, Our hearts mature And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable

No comments:

Post a Comment