Sunday, April 5, 2009

waste my lovely sunday!

what a boring sunday~
hubbie 'spoilt' my weekend~
because of his laziness(somemore his sick)~
today no movie-ing,shopping~
hate it~
im just spend my whole day at home with my drama series~
while he was sleeping beside me~
WTF!
im just finish my favorite mashed potato just now~ so feels much better ady~
but im still want to eat Tomyam cup noodles~
naughty hubbie dun let me eat it~
arh....
just let me eat okay?
after eat it just diet!
now just forget about DIET 1st!
i won't crazy into diet without eating anything~
i won't afflict myself like that~
in this full of delicious food world~
still have lots food,dessert,snacks,icecream,drinks etc im havent taste it~
if im really want to eat something just go to have it~
but NO supper~
really easy to gain weight if having oily fried dish~
so..
Say NO to SUPPER!
nth much to blog today~
actually just come to release my 'bored'
Fear less, hope more,
eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
love more, and all good things will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment