Monday, April 13, 2009

im dun want catch cold..just STOP it!!!

*love this pic
holly shit!
catch cold suddenly
T__T
why happen to me now?
i don't want!
i hate it!
i hate sick!
cause me feels tired..
cause me feel asleep..
waste my precious time..
i want to wait hubby back(he still work now)
but's im so suffer right now!
i think the medicine starting exert the drowsiness to me!!!
oh no..im feel asleep now!
if im didnt sleep early,i think won't be get better~
i hope tomorrow can be recover~
*hubbie,need u right now!*
pls...............T_T
this choc just bought it when im having lunch~
so curious why im so attract by this choco(im not addict to choco one)
'Melty kiss'fr MEIJI?
oh ya..a bit looks like a choco that treat by my fren~
the one she treat me really damn nice!!^^
how bout this???
im duno!
as im sick now and my throat not feeling well as well!
im cannot eat now!
WTF***
i want to eat 'you' once im recover~
ngek ngek!!
okay,stopped here!
want to give hubbie a call now!
*miss him so much
sleep sleep sleep
ZzZzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment