Tuesday, April 14, 2009

S!ck sick sickkkkk

Sick~
im really hate it~
makes me not in mood whole days~
ishhhhh
so wish that no need to work~
so that i can rest at home~
sigh!
MC?
so troblesome,still need to see the doctor~
if im sick,what im need the most is rest~
yesterday nite,hubbie says that when he was hugging me~
im look at him and says
"mummy,mummy,mummy...."
huh?im think im blur ady~
of course hubbie says to me:'im your hubbie,not mummy la"
after that,im fall asleep agains~
weird la???
im duno this at all~
so..don't say anything to me when im sleep~
i will says something even more strange thing to you~
as im have few 'case'before ady!
thus NO repeating such thing againz~
gosh!
stupid nose~
stop it stop it~
im so suffering now~
anyone help me??
miss my mum,miss my hubbie as well!
so wish that you're hugging me now~
T__T
okay,gotta sleep~
just a fast post~
as my catch cold haven't recover yet~
pls recover soon k?

No comments:

Post a Comment