Thursday, April 16, 2009

eyebrow really so important for me!!!

**omg,black lens not suit me cuz im in brown pupils!
okay,im back ady~
getting better now~
but feels that better get a flu pil before sleep~
wants to update my blog yesterday but it's too late when im back at home~
well well~
im going to do the semi permanent eyebrow artistry~
as we have made an appoinment by today~
but suddenly some case happend so change to yesterday~
yesterday~
we(faye n me) simply having our dinner at a hawker centre~
straight rush to Erabelle~
the artist try to finish her 'eyebrow shape' afterthat just my turn~
really nervous at that moment~
im worry that im will looks like sinchan?
or the eyebrow not balance?
many many cames out from my mind~
try to stop thinking!!!!
after finish my 'shape',she put a 'cream'on it~
im not sure for what purpose?
hehe~
take this while waiting for faye~
**ignore my stupid expression! when they put the colour on faye eyebrow~
well, not pain at all~
the time we spend at there is bout 2hours++
but quite satisfied with the result cames out~
yahooooo~
no need to draw it anymore~
(bcuz my eyebrow darn short...damn ugly)
but's still have some product for aftercare~
**love the carrieras well as the cream bottle,so cute!
oh ya,eyebrow is done,wallet as well!
im broke dy la!!
T___T
lots of them says that : why im so willing to spend so much$$$on this stupid stuff?
hello,excuse me~
im feel that eyebrow really important for a person image~
no eyebrow,really will looks like 'dead' person~
can u imagine a super duper preety gal without eyebrow?
how her looks like?
yiew..yucks!
no doubts~
EYEBROW really important~
if one ordinary gal without foundation,mascara,eyeliner,blusher etc,~
the image still acceptable~
but no eyebrow?
nonono~
NO WAY for me!
so dont just ignore your eyebrow,k?
cheer up gal!
Be Preety all the ways@@
---the end---

No comments:

Post a Comment