Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bufday!

well well...today is my bday!
Hooray???
nothing special,just older one year againzzz
yesterday nite,trying to wait hubbie back and spend for my 'big' days together~
buts...he looks so tired and wants to sleep ady~
i think he was forgeting my bufday ady~
how sad am i~
T_T(tears drop)
suddenly he turn to my side and sing a bufday song beside my ear~
oh shit~
what the....
how stupid am i really thought he forgot already~
today~
celebrate with my colleague~
here's couple of pic~
*ignore my stupid face wo make up!
what r him looking for? while waiting for another colleague~
my cake~ the two man in office! faye n me(we just xiao mei mei in office,ahaha)~ they're singing bufday song for me!
make a wish
blowing time to eat
this is the 1st time celebrating in office~
feels good~
thanks a lots for them~
*purple cake=yam cake!
there's also some greeting from my fren~
really appreaciate those greeting~
thanks a lot~
darn miss them cuz 'you all not by my side'~
as my sis said:this is the 1st year im not celebrating with family~
normally im used to celebrate my bufday with family~
every year they will bought me a cake to celebrate~
this year..NOT!
im alone!
feel alone~
so wish that can celebrate with them!
>_<
continued my blog(just went to having my dinner)
actually have lot things to voice out here~
suddenlly feels like nothing to blog!
whatever la~
this year bufday quite memorable!
i will remember it~
1st time celebrate at oversea~
1st time didnt celebrate with family~
1st time celebrate with my lovely colleague~
1st time didnt get any present for hubbie on date(Ishh)
1st time my lovely yeeyee bloging bout me in her blog~
1st time hubbie not by my side,accompany meT_T
well,im really prefer my bufday can share with my fren, and family!
but this year just colleague and hubbie(he not really too)
that's all for today!
Happy bufday for me!!!
*hubbie,still waiting for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment