Saturday, April 18, 2009

my saturday is my shopping daysssss

*can see the what i've done on my eyebrow?here's the result!
so natural right?love it^^
i thought that i can senang senang in office today~
but there's some 'case' happend suddenly~
shit!delay our time to expo~
we arrive expo bout 2pm something~
darn hungry..
here's the hall 5&6 which we have a 'look' inside~
nothing to buy but at last also got a beach pants~
it's girlish pink!!
yewwww,but still acceptable for me@@
bout 3.30pm,we have turned to tampines 1(newly-opened shopping mall)~
try to take pic when on the way to the mall~
really 'love'my eyebrow effect la!!!worth it worth it^^ after walked for few shops,felt that really nothing to buy~
but that's only one shop which catch my eyesight!
omg...so many people Q'up outside the shop~
so wondering what's so special of that shop!
i think the shop name is 'UNI QLO'(not really know)~
it's a Japan trendy shirt shop~
the Q really sooooo long~
not only the teenages,the auntie as well~
huh?*faint!
but im not that in mood to Q up for buying something la!
somemore that's just a simple Tee~
unless there's no more crowded at there^^
okay, pointless to stay so long in that shopping mall~
thus went to the tampines mall which located beside it only~
bought a Polo Tee at cotton on~
also crowded there~
after that,continued to Century square~
'searching' for my bday cake with faye~
oh ya,she trying to order a special cutie cake for me~
but's need to order 3 days in advance!
@@
aiks,ended up to ask ah gu to buy it already~
anyway,what cakes also can as long as NO COFFEE CAKE!
hehe!
hubbie was trying to rush me back as they are waiting for me~
im back on 8pm something~
finally arrive home~
so tired larrr
but later have to catch my drama at least until 3am~
ohya,darn long never sleep over 3am!
ahahaha~
stopped here~
tomorrow will be go to Yuki Yaki having buffet with hubbie!
yayhooo~
await await for it!
hubbie,dun try to treat me one dinner to replace my bday present ar!
so..you should know what i mean ady lor~
ngek ngek!

No comments:

Post a Comment