Friday, April 24, 2009

- Daily post -

yummy yummy ice cream! another friday nite againz~ just finish a phone call to mum~ *miss her badly!>_< she so cute la~ due to im failed to received the msg that she sent during my bufday,now she resent againz for me!*-* ahaha! yesterday nite was crying "deadly badly worsty seriously"? no doubt,emo-ing! somemore miss my home soooo much!(home sick*) when im wake up this morning and standing in front of mirrior~ Oh gosh! my swollen eyes was like.......get sting by thousand of Beeee! can't imagine that~ but im have a pairs of clear double eyelid now~ ahaha,as im inner double eyelid(really makes my eyes looks smaller smaller n smaller!) both of my sis's eyes was much more bigger than me~ not fair at all la~ ish!!!! well,applying my mask now~ wuh,super cooling larrr,smell bit like 'mint'*wink tomorrow?? how im going to spend my time? have to arrange my time properly~ so that i can done all unfinish stuff which created by this lazy bugs(ahha,it's me~) okay,it's time for games?drama? just let it be .. hubbie OT againz~ im really have to get used to it~ the time u're not by my side! -done-

No comments:

Post a Comment