Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Im so forgetful@#$^#@

wholy shit~
im forget to see the currency rate juz now~
arhhhh~
no wonder just now feels like still have something havent done~
and now hubby just remind me this matter~
oh no!!!*sweat
as im will go to JB with hubbie on this thursday nite~
oh ya~
friday is public holiday!!!!
yuuhoo!
but no SHOPPING(huh???)~
haih~
cuz hubbie juz wants to do his license procedure~
and transfer $$ for his family~
somemore friday is baby full month ceromony~
so we may be need to rush back celebrate~
why why why~
but hopefully can eat lots~
miss msia food a lots la~
especially asam laksa,tomyam,malays food,which here cant find~
ohhh too many~
await await!
okay~
as usual!
drama drama drama~
as yesterday miss my drama ady~
have to catch it today~
*grink smiley
---oh shit,still finding out the FB games---
Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true ...
In this life I was loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment