Monday, April 20, 2009

YukI YaKi

im here to blog againz~
okay,kinda tired now~
just finish resizing all the photo which taken yesterday~
there's tons of photo but lazy to post at here~
just check out in my FB album lar~
yesterday!
wake up at 12pm smth~
as hubby told me there're 2pm already~
so im rushing to bath and prepare everything~
when im wearing the watch just discover,im get BLUFF!
Arhhhhh
he always telling me the time more 1 hour than the exact time!
well,so im low down my speed for preparing~
ngek ngek~
bout 3pm something,we just havin our breakfast+lunch~
McD!
Mc spicy meal and snack wrap(is newly launch out)!
because of we will having our buffet so don't wanna having too full~
then,went to order my necklace which will give by hubbie as my present~
*devil grink
but..WTH@@
need to take 7days to do it~
Osh...i though can get it in few days~
sigh...
need to wait untill next sunday!
forget it!
after that straight headed to marina square shopping 1st!
*while waiting for MRT
attract with the displayed 3D puzzle~
hubbie get one for me~
it's my horoscope~
*Taurus in stitch!

bout 6.30pm we went to yuki yaki for our dinner...they have set the time for dine in~ which mean just have 2 n 1/2hour because of we have the icecream pan~

here's some part of the pic to tell the stories

here's the soup-toyum and herbal chicken! dirty fried pan!
our chef - ah do!
hubbie n me!
he not eating this kind of seafood at all!
act cute?yucks..kaka
peace!
hubbie stold my egg!!! try to kacau-ing me!
ice cream time!
i want to 'fry'ice cream loh!
yummy yummy
what's that? ninja turtle?
topping!
that's all for today~
waste more than an hour for this blog~
shittttt
*still waiting for hubbie
dun want to spend my bufday alone
T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment