Saturday, April 25, 2009

finally can m33t my man

oH MY god!!! extremelly hottttt! arh.. really freaking me out! the sunlight totally burn on my skin, ouch!damn pain! just finish my 'cooling' bath n why im sitting infront of my lappy n blogging here! well,nothing to do~ my lovely saturday..just spoit like that! what a dissapoint day! gotta take a nap now!
So tired lah!
ZzzzZzzz
to be continued!
im back!
finally success to connect the net~
phew~
im overslept just now~
wake up at 7.30pm~
waste lot lot of time,man~
thus,straigh went to having my instant noodles as my dinner~
omfg~
hubbie was back earlier today~
finally finally!
he really hav lot of thing to tell me~
we r chatting never end until he's tired~
but---there's a bad news as well~
he wil work tomorrow~
oh!!
sigh~
im going to miss him badly againz~
==
just finish watch one episode of my drama~
hav to continue now!
*going to watch untill late of nite~
hehe~
may be untill 6am?
ngek ngek!
hubbie will killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment