Friday, April 17, 2009

Unknown

*taking by hubbie cuz he wants to ingratiate with me
just finish the facebook game with hubbie~
try to break the record of spot the different but failed~
try agains tomorrow le~
aiks!
having a eye patch just now~
that's not bad but dun know the brand name~
this week cannot do my mask~
arhhhhh
because of my eyebrow!
have to avoid from those items especially for whitening purpose~
T__T
wel wel wel~
small weekend~
tomorrow will go to expo after work~
erm...never been there before so just have a walk at there la^^~
also can see our 'shoe counter'which have place at there~
after that,may be will go to tampines newly opened shopping centre~
oh yeahhhh
shopping shopping~
hopes that can get some stuff over there~
but no more over spending!
nothing much to blog today~
my bday also around the corner~
i think just have a simple dinner with hubbie only~
how sad!
my mum will celebrate bday with my grandma,cousin and 'me' tomorrow(which same bday/+-my bday)~
of course i won't be there~
T__T so sad la~
wish that can celebrate my bday with my family so much~
miss u all!
muack!
@@
stopped here!
may be continued my drama?
just 22 episode only!
still have 62 episode to go!
Gam-ba-teh ler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment