Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chap-a-lang

*having my icecream

yesterday nite quite boring while waiting for my hubbie!

thus,just changing a layout photo!hehe!

how it is?

not bad la!

because im not pro at all ler!

todays was kinda different with last few week!

im having dinner with a group of frenz just now~

they really makes a lot of fun there~

makes me lol la!man!

here's some souvenir which given from tammy cuz she just back from Vietnam~

*a cutie vietnam girl! one of a girl will having bufday tomorrow~
ahaha~
same horscope with me!
TAURUS!
MooOoooo
she is 'mei qing'!
have meet her for several times already but always forget their names!
im so ''forgetful''
lack of memory la wei!
well,Happi Birthday for Youuuuu
damn tired now@@
but hope can waiting for hubbie back here~
oh...so much thing to talk with him~
meanwhile also having my 'bakfong'pil now!
getting 'old' nowadays,really have to care of my health~
may be im always suffer on menstrual pain~
a lots of frenz suggest me to try this~
to regulating menstrual ailment~
oh ya...im feel thats no bad la~
as long as don't eat something cold,spicy,sour during period then sure no problem!
right?
just stop here!
nothing special to blog now!
such a bor-ing bloggie!
ahahaaha
just stop it!!!
stop
stop
stop@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment