Friday, April 3, 2009

I LOVE U

oh yaya~
saturday is coming~
so in mood now~
wuuhoo~
hopes that all plan will going smooth~
im will give mum a call at everyfriday~
today as well~
nothing much chat in phone but im do feel that mum so care bout me~
i will take care of myself~
if not,my hubbie also will look for me right?
so don't worry k?
so sorry that im always duno how to express what im going to say~
sometimes im really do miss u so much~
but im duno how to spoke out~
everytimes before hang up the phone~
u surely will show ur concern to me~
always makes my tears drop but dun wan let u know~
so im surely hang up the phone in a moment~
arh....
when talk bout my sis,surely says she always worry bout her studies~
but im know her can make it~
hopes that dun put so much pressure on herself~
be cool,ok?
im love u all so much~
so much movie are showing now~
hubbie want to watch SHINJUKU INCIDENT tomorrow~
but im prefered CONFESSION OF SHOPAHOLIC la~
a lot nice movie are coming soon~
Eg. FAST AND FURIOUS 4~
he cant wait to watch already~
may be he had watch the previous series~
somemore he addict to CAR so much~
BUT
why havent showing FINAL DESTINATION 4 yet?
im can wait for this movie already~
as i have saw the supporting before which said will showing at the beginning of year 2009~
but why havent showing?
anyone know this movie?
this movie darn cool man~
addict to this movie so much~
okay,stopped here~
drama-ing agains~
Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, i
t's when he ignores you and you stilllove him,
it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you,
when all you really do is cry.

SO JUST CHEER UP ,GAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment