Thursday, April 23, 2009

CouPle

found this webcam video which recorded last month~
just trying the webcam effect!
hubbie was working againz~
Not AgainZ?
im not really talk too much wiz him since monday!
oh...my man,miss u so much!
this few days just like that-
when im going out to work,he just wake up;
when im fall asleep,he just came back~
what's that life?
sucks la wei!
eventhough we stay together,but less to talk even meet together~
we just staring to each other sleeping face@@
sigh!
okay,just done my nose strips and eye patch~
*relief
im havin my dinner alone juz now~
bored la wei!
one person sitting in the shop and having a western plate alone!
weird!
don't like it at all~
sometimes im really do like to done a thing by myself~
wow,like a freeman!
but there's a couple in front of my table looks so sweet ler~
*think of my hubbie againz~
i hate this kind of feeling~
miss him badly!!!
somemore on the way back home,also a couple hugging each other at the center of my 'way'~
arhhhhh
here really have lot of people like to kissing,hugging at the 'center' of the road~
they won't care how u feel and how u look at them!
i know this is 'spore',Not 'Msia~
msia will get fine,right?
==
*tornado 'attack' here yesterday nite?

No comments:

Post a Comment