Monday, April 27, 2009

what the F*cking Line

holly shiTTTTT
im just finish my blog which im wrote for almost 1 hour!
but the hell line suddenlly disconnect and cause my post all GONE!
what the hell~
*&$#$%^&%$%#%
*shout-out-loud hate it hate it HATE IT!
im really duno how to release my temper!
gonnal kill my lappy!
nonono!
it's the hell line!!!!!!
im really have wrote so many stuff just now!
but just...
one button~
one line~
had destroy all my blog!
*sigh
what im saying right now----useless!
im better think how to re-write againz~
try to make it short~
shit it~
such a weird feeling to write back the same thing!
really not-in-mood to blog already~
may be try to blog it tomorrow!
what the f**k
i hope that..................................
NOT HAPPEND TO ME AGAINZ!
hooh...try to continue my drama!
ishhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment