Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tired = . =

feel bit tired today(not only today actually)
every morning surely lazy to wake up~
always put the alarm in snooze mode~
keep on pressing few times just willing to wake up~
im know Im really a big lazy bugs~
but im can't admit that really feel darn tired after work~
somemore always keep on alert with my hp alarm~
my stupid hp always swift off automaticall wo any reason~
cause me cannot sleep well~
always worried about my alarm will ring o not~
ish~
really needs to buy a clock as my tools of wake me up~
ahahaha~
nothing much to post here~
**drama time**
"Fear?
What is there to fear in love?
Love is the very reason we live.
To fear love is to lose all sense of living, And if we cannot love, then why have we been put here?
Fearing love is like being afraid of breathing.
It's not something to be scared of.
It's something so natural that no one can resist."

No comments:

Post a Comment