Thursday, March 26, 2009

L0ve

oh, just finish my dinner~
if everynite having dinner like that,im really will gain weight(scared)~
but no idea cuz have to wait all the people when free just can eat~
so traditionally(same as my hubbie family)~
dun u feel so troblesome~
luckily my parent didnt set this 'law'~
they just feel those feel hungry,"eat la"as long as the dish prepared~
hehe~
(miss homecooked dish so much)
later will continue my drama~
"The Gem of life"
i know it's a bit late as this not a new drama~
but im really no time to watch that time~
and now just watched 1st episode yesterday~
later will cotinued it~
as im still apply my mask n blogging now~
oh..this mask~
this mask really darn nice,love it so much~
"my beauty diary mask"

特性 : 控油修护:萃取自优酪乳的精华液,能深层滋润并维持肌肤的清爽水感、不泛油光;含有单宁成分的金缕梅与桦木、核桃植物精华,具舒缓、深层保湿的效果。 保湿滋润:生化科技萃取而来的高效保湿因子玻尿酸,不仅能防止肌肤所需的水分流失,还能滋润肌肤表皮的角质层,深层润泽。

this is one of my choice~ due to my face is oily skin,after using this,discover my face become better~

it still have special uses for different skin~

easy to use,which really suitable for lazy bugs like me~

no need to rinse & juz massage gently after used~

may be can give it a try(wink**)~

okay,tomorrow is a small weekend already~

so in mood now~

ahahaha~

(my boss will not in office,is bit free ady)

ngek ngek!

wish u all have a sweet dream n wonderful day~

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,

and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,

we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love#

No comments:

Post a Comment