Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday nite with saturday mood!

juz finish my conversation with my lovely mum~
(mum,miss u so much)
nothing much to blog today~
as today just 'sit' whole day in the office~ no boss,no work~ haha~ but damn boring ler~ feel that the time pass so slowly~ aiks~ luckily tomorrow is SATURDAY~ yahoooo! half day half day~ what im going to do after work? erm..... shopping?(nobody here) pedicure?(lazy la) coloured my hair?(i think not now) most of the final decision is..... STAY AT HOME CATCHING MY DRAMA!!!! oh ya~ this is the best choice~ just plan like that 1st~ as we all also cannot confirm what really will happend tomorrow right? okay! need to continue my drama ady~ (still waiting my boy back...ish..) Love can be hard, it can be painful. The most wonderful of loves can shred your heart open and you still want more. It's hard and painful, but if its true then it will still be able to grow on the rockiest ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment