Sunday, March 29, 2009

In love in weekend

yesterday~
due to saturday mood,so moodless to work~
aha~
my friend suggest to order McD delivery~
here is my Big Breakfast~
this is the 1st time im having it~
yummy~
(especially the hashbrown..oh...)
after work just went to NTUC bought my boy's cup noodles and ribena~
(he's only drink this and no PLAIN WATER)
really no idea with him~
then just continued my drama~
about 7pm something hubbie was back~
try to havin dinner with him and wait for his fren fetch us out~
as hubbie says quite boring so plan to McD surfing net~
but after ordered all the snacks juz discover CANNOT online~
ARHHHHH~
really boring at there~
juz try to 'play' with my webcam~
haha~
cam rolling time~

what r they looking for???my lappy~

we r try to occupy the table(but still have lot seats la)there still early when we leaving so...''loitering around''about 1am something just back home>>>

today morning wake up by my aunt's call~i think bout 12pm something~

kinda late lah(only one days that i can slept over time)

today evening we went to simlim square to buy com accessories~

we have bought a router(still failed to set up..really makes me unpatient)

a fan for lappy(to avoid over heated)

a headphone(for msn used)

also went to bugis street bought some cloth~

after that hubbie's fren come to meet us and fetch us back~

juz make it short~

from the time we back untill now~

still doing my unfinish stuff(setting network,blogging,editing)

shit~

so thirsty right now~

going to have some drinks and get back to sleep~

tomorrow still need to wake up and work~

haih~~~~

nite la!

No comments:

Post a Comment