Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recall Back

[ old pic when im still in curl ]
wellwellwell~
feels like want to dye my hair agains~
actually not be emotionally to do it~
just because feels that my hair falls problem really become seriouslly~
arhhhhh~
need to depend my mood ady la~
im discover that my hair r growing 1cm within a month~
when at the end of the year should be long enough~
kakaka~
then i'll be curl my hair againz~
im really like curly hair la man....
what a boring day agains~
working life really boring than skul life?
just wonder that how's my life if im still studying now?
sometimes will recall back my college life~
when im just enter to college~
really an obedient gal(hehe)~
but after few month and getting close with my housemate~
starting to done crazy matter,fooling around~
why not?
we always 'yao che hor'untill midnite,clubbing,loitering,mahjong~
really feels so 'mou liu'~
ahaha~
at least i have did it and feels no regret~
and im also know hubby that time(shy)~
ohhhhh~
really miss the time when studying at col~
athough is stress enough but still happy~
thats all for today~
nothing much to blog~

Love is like an eternal flame,

Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment