Wednesday, May 6, 2009

woo-liao post!

*all the gals in kbox
erm...just finish my dinner~
luckily it's not that bad as yesterday dinner~
'spicy fishball glass noodle'
well,what im going to blog today?
nothing much to blog~
just come over keep updated everyday~
hope that my blog will not get in 'cold down situation'
hooray!
this saturday is holiday~
such a good news for me but...haih!
hubbie ar,hope that u no need to work on holiday too!
T_T
im wish to go JB!
of course to shopping,eating,crap crap crap!
hope can get some outfit for my sis~
my parents as well when im going back!
there's still a special days for me----Mother's day!
feels so sorry that im not able celebrate this 'huge' day wiz my mammie!
woo Wuuu woo..
BUT
i will treat u a dinner when im back arh!
ngek ngek!*evil grink
-just stop at here-
wanna find some games to play looo
*any mask can recommend
for me to save my face?

No comments:

Post a Comment