Thursday, May 14, 2009

Laziness..stay away from me!!!!

*currently applying this mask
(just done my nose peel-off strip)
sombre dayssss not at all-- aiks... having fast food as my dinner againzz what a poor tummy! gonna gain weight soonnnn oh no,feel useless to speak anything here yet take any action! all is my lazinessssss fault kill it kill it! lazy-is a horror disease! once u catch this kind of 'disease'~ u will spoiled ur whole life(seriouslly) thus,DONT BE LAZY! as many ppl thought, there's no ugly women in this world,just 'lazy'women do! from now onwards,don't always complain bout it anymore~ have to take actions and do it! (self-asking=i can do it?) Ermmmm(considering) NOT REALLY! i don't think so~ all of this ans will cames out my mind aiks,leave it behind 1st~ surely will settled in one day in future! ngek ngek
tmr will be joining frenz's group in beauty class~ might be not able to blog it tmr nite as well as give mum a call! in fact of trying to give myself a chance to learn something~ may be can fill up my 'blank' time as well~ arhhh actually im no need to having dinner myself just now~ im so wondering why im didnt join them at bugis? why im so stupid and need to take my dinner alone? as hubbie also curious bout why im didnt join them? huh... im also don't know whats the reason! im just reject their invitation~ perhaps,used to reject this kind of invitation! im not into social life~ im think i should have social interaction with other~ as this will help us in future! may be when i face some problem,there'll be helps me~ ok,try to adapt it!
erm.. wanna FB-ing nite nite! - end -
*hubbie will be late tonite!!
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment