Saturday, May 16, 2009

All b0ut be@uty?

im back!
discover can't live witout my lappy~
oh...
feel weirdy because of didnt online yesterday nite~
well,what i've done untill cant surfing net?
oh yeah!
went to a beauty class after work(some kind like a sharing beauty class)~
actually my frenz have calling me up for several times~
but im used to put-her-an-aeroplane!
thus,decided to give myself a chance to go~
bout 7pm something,meet up meiqing at amk mrt~
she really nervous enough as she will be one of the master of beauty~
after packed my dinner,straigh away went to her house~
few gals are so busy wiz their preparation yet im just taking my dinner
*evil grink~
bout 8pm,the class was started!
during the presentation,is kinda BORING~
guess what?
all just a basic of beauty~
as what they present in front of us,i knew it b4~
my mum also is a 'past tense' beautician!
thus,im surely know a bit right?
in whole presentation,im not that concentrate exept the story session!
after explain the beauty and product,is demo-ing time~
they will ask one of us as their 'lucky' model~
and im that 'lucky'model~
owwww
omg!
just killing me!
when they trying to ask one of us,im pray for it ' NOT ME,PLS!!!!'
ended up ,also it's me!
im not sure that lucky or unlucky!
aiks..
xiuling jie is trying to explain the steps of daily facial!
of course..i knew it!
cleasing>scrub>washing>toner>moistorising>mask
i knew it i knew it!
totally bored me!
but's their product was kinda good!
i quite love it~
they wanna show the differents,that's y will clean half of my face~
oh gosh!
positive thinking---just wanna help her to finish whole process of the class~
after that,is make up session!
luckily the model was NOT me!
guess what?
the make up lesson,im also knew it ady!
i guess not only me,for those gal like make up or used to make up--surely know!
somemore wana find out mo0re prefect makeup right?
for this kind of basic makeup knowledge,im really not that interested!
im really admire with my frenz~
they have so much courage to done it~
*thumbs up
for them!
finally finish the lesson,it's sharing knowledge gained time~
arhhhh
im really duno what to share as im have knew it!
when it's my turn,im just like 'wat the hell'
what im going to share?
they just asking me to share out what im learned just now~
erm???
really NO No no~
nothing to share!
how shame am i!
feel like wana dig a hole and put in my head!
just forget it!
bout 11pm something hubbie cames to fetch me up!
reach home and get everything prepared!
oh!is midnite dy
thus just switch off the lamp and says GOOD NITEZzzz
today!
what a wonderful days
but spoilt by my evil boss!
not at all
try NOT to get my mood influnce by her
ahahaa
faye n me leave office on 1pm ontime~
ahaha
as we have an appointment on 2pm~
try to finish our lunch at hawker center ASAP and rush to there~
phew...
one month after the 1st eyebrow semipermanent artisrty
now is the touch up colour times~
we also redeem our $200 voucher with following product~
3sheet of mask,cleansing cum washing lotion and a refreshing mist cum toner!
ahaha
*heart the their packaging
after finish the eyebrow touch-up,it's SHOPPING time!
nothing to buy but got a one-piece-pant at last!
may be give it to my sis if im not able to wear it!
thats all for my days
and
im here to blog and FB-ing
later will drama-ing as always do!
what a pity hubbie
he will not have holiday tmr
oh...im going to be alone againz
T_T
*who wanna accompany me??

No comments:

Post a Comment