Monday, May 25, 2009

wondering so much "modelling job" comes to me RECENTLY?

blueeee monday.....
hates monday~
so moody to work~
luckily nothing much work to do yet lots of difficulties havent settle~
what this called is 'working life'..
*sigh
im got a call from 'createtalent' while working time~
she just asking me to go their office for 'freelancer modelling' interview~
im straight reject their offer without any consideration~
erm...like "sorry,im not interested"
whereas they still asking me to go their office to have a look~
but im need to work~
she just replied me with go to their office whenever im free~
oh gosh~
wonder that recentlly so much modelling chance appear in front of me?
but im got a job already and really cannot work for another company~
as im not a PR thus working besides current company is illegally act~
im won't do that!
well,i think im should giveup this idea~
modelling?
not really suit me!
im know what personality i am~
"stupid idea,don't comes to me anymore"
*phewww
feels like dun have enough time after work~
wishing have more :
resting time~
lazying time~
watching time~
dating time~
eating time~
mask-ing time~

So much to do yet no time to finish!

*hubbie,still waiting for u as what i really do recentlly!

No comments:

Post a Comment