Monday, May 18, 2009

speak for 'perfume'??

*take this during faye's eyebrow artistry session!
oh no..
havin mc D againz
what a poor gal
always havin fast food
gonna gain weight
*sigh
but no idea
no one accompany me to eat tonite
so much trouble if havin dinner alone
hard to find a seat and reserve it
that's y--->
McD always my 1st choice..
ahahahaa
well,im just receive a call from tammy~
she was asking me whether interest in some kind of modelling...
ermm....like speak for ' perfume'?
she also not really know about what exactly do..
she straight pass her phone to her phone and try to explain wiz me~
but she also not really know what exactlly need to do~
juz hav a photo session?
catwalk?
or whatever lar~
she will ask some details from her frenz just let me know~
but...can i?
im never hav any modeling experience~
dont have pro photo shooting b4~
can i?
erm...better dont think bout that~
may be im juz like self-taking picture~
and not really suit to modelling~
somemore this 'function' at JB~
i dont think hubbie allow me to go alone~
there're too dangerous~
he always feels he have responsible to take care of me~
cuz he hav promise my mum ~
thus,everthing he do,will put me in the 1st place~
before taking any action,will concider my feeling and status~
that's y that's one thing i dont have is 'this'
from the days im know him,he do respect me in everthing~
he makes me feels like he was different from others~
ahaha...
paiseh ar...
suddenlly talk bout that!
back to topic!
erm....just wait-n-see~
wait for her details and decide~
most of the percentage is 'NO'
ahahahaha
thus,dont care bout this 1st
well,shaun chen and mitchelle chia were married~
here im found his blogger~
about the wedding ceromony and dinner~
quite funny lar~
do enjoy ya!

*hubbie was back!

1 comment:

  1. Discount fragrances, Discount perfume, Discount cologne, Gift sets, Mini Perfume, Testers and other beauty & cosmetics are available to buy at Love4Perfume's online discount perfume outlet. Fragrance Discounts of up to 60% off retail price

    http://www.perfume-love.com

    ReplyDelete