Tuesday, May 19, 2009

'model wanted'

im so full~
luckily didnt come with meal~
just having subway bread~
oh..
so refreshing~
im applying this mask now~
*wink
so regrect that didnt bought some more~
what a cheap n nice mask is it~ ermmmm
im feel the faceshop mask was not that nice~
makes my face feels uncomfortable and 'sticky'~
im prefer the mask which will makes my face feels fresh~
thus,'my beauty diary' always my 1st choice!
k,as im mention in previous post~
bout they are looking model for perfume~
im just got some info from frenz~
  • they are looking a model for perfume 'anna sui'
  • the location at hongkong
  • one year contract
  • USD30,000 per year
  • for advertisement and magazine
sounds nice?
but it's crazy ,man...
USD30,000?means USD5,000per month~
for anna sui perfume,surelly wanted a pro model~
who have experience in modelling,advertisement,or magazine~
im really not suit to it~
although they are keep on asking me go-n-try,
but im will say 'NO' too~
well,
the location at hongkong
how bout my family?they will worry bout me..
how bout my hubbie?im really not willing to leave him~
somemore we just came over here for not more than one year~
thus im never think that wanna leave here~
SoOooo
just forget it lar~~
anyway,anyone are interested?
i can recommend to my frenz~
ahahHAa
stopped here~
last 2 episode,when gonna finish it?
-bui-
*poor hubbie,havent back yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment