Saturday, May 23, 2009

it's my shopping day..Only mine!

yeah yeah
luckily not boring today~
what im done?
oh ya,SHOPPING!
shopping really helps me a lot~
helps to cope my boredom,my emo,my time -_-
especially when i got lots of 'my stuff'
how im spend my days?
straight headed to bugis after work~
1stlly, have to cure my stomach~
im choosing my lunch at Ajisen Ramen~
heart the Ramen especially the cray fish ramen~
yummy yummy!
then====shopping time!
im thought today will not get anything thus straight went to buy my eyelash glue~
when im stuck infront of the shop and looking with the eye patch~
oh..the gal started promote it~
(actually im do need the mask already)
what a coincidence!
continued with the mask which is same brand with the eye patch~
actually im prefer the product which have using by those person who recommend me~
im not sure that gal whether have lying me or not~
whereas im choose to believe her~
then....this and that~_~
end up
taa-tah-----
what im bought today?
- mask
(im using just now ady>>nice!)
- collagen eye patch
- hair remover cream
(just apply on our 'skin'which u wish to remove the hair,n wait it for 5 minute,what u need just rub it and wash it,all the hair will be remove)
- fake eyelashes
- a flimsy garment which to adjust women breast
- a tops and high-waist skirt
also night bb cream
(can considered as night care product as im didnt use any one b4)
i think it should be a nice product!
hope that can helps to improve my skin!
thus im also entitiled to have one member card!
will hav discount on next purchase looo~
it's 5pm already~
im should go back~
but sudden hav a gal cames to me and asking 'are u a singaporean'?
im just wonder they want to do survey and promoting their programs or what~
but im didnt saw her have any survey paper or in formal wear~
thus im thought she just a tourist who need to know they way~
then im just answer with 'NO'
she continue with 'im coming from...hav...commercial show,advertisement on......newspaper~
im just like 'huh'?
then she asking my name,aga and hp no follow with passing me a name card~
then just told me 'our stuff will contact u'?
'huh'?
it's too sudden!

just visit the website on name card~ and discover it seems like a company which searching for model~ and train them for commercial,runway,advertisement,magazine...actually also not sure bout that~

just visithttp://www.createtalents.com

thats all for my day!

waiting hubbie againzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment