Friday, May 22, 2009

just killing me...man!!!

im back!
luckily my blog was not stick with web~
ahaha
what im done this few days as im used to blog it everday?
as usual,im going to meet my frenz after work on wed~
after that straight headed to McD
*no gossip ar(ngek ngek)
what we do just :
- chatting and fooling around
- wrote bufday card(if have somebody bdy is coming soon)
i guess reach home at 11pm something~
after that,just clean up and get everthing prepared before go to bed~
it's 12am something and im darn tired~
that's y Zzzzz
just a miracle yesterday~
im also wonder that why will be there~
some of my frenz also get shocked bout this~
as they said i can consider a 'C'customer~
C for 稀客~
ahaha
im went to bugis to meet up with them~
ohya,it's great to sharing around and chatting~
and it's is a best way to kill my boredom~
feels that going out is better than stay at home and facing to the wall~
at least going out are facing with frenz~
okay,today!!!!
small weekend for me!
everything moving smooth but also some small problem exist~
hope can settle it soon!
Arhhhh
my masksheet was out of stock!!!!
how im going to care my face?
although im still have lots of mask are waiting for me~
but im prefet mask sheet which special design for me(lazy bum)
*evil grink
tomorrow may be going for shopping alone~
so bored~
perhaps that's not a bad matter~
feels like shopping alone is quite free~
hopes that won't be overspending~
oh...
im just bought 2 outfit at bossini just now~
isit a dianostic?
oh no...not againz?
i have ask myself
am i need it?
ya,i want it~
now im thinking back to the act~
feels like just want to fulfill my shopping desire```
gosh...damn it~
but im do like it~
keke!
well,stop it now~
wan to done my works now!
my eyessss
feels like thousand of tons!
killing me man!
hold it hold it!
- miss my hubbie deep deep ler -
omg he's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment