Friday, May 29, 2009

back to normal life!

weeeee
ignore my previous post~
kinda emo~
that's totally not mine~
i think im out of my mind cuz post that out~
im so high in EQ one!
ngek ngek!
ofcourse,im doing fine here~
thanks to my fellow frenz~
and that's 'problem'being solved ady~
we're getting better ady~
no arguing any more!
he promised me~
guess what!
tomorrow will dating wiz him againz!
Awwwww
so nice!
such a long time didnt out wiz him since labour days~
he also try to get 'permission' with not working on this sunday~
he want to accompany and back to 'normal life'~
normal life?
oh ya,likes the day we used to be together!
wish it works!
just finish calling my mummy!
still have 6days to go!
im back hometown looo
darn excited
but the time surely very packed~
have to plan my time wisely!
now!
dont have enough time to blog~
continued tomorrow~
it's kinda late~
*bully my hubbie to fill the water for me
evil grink

No comments:

Post a Comment