Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bugis Kaki???

awww
so tired~
wanna finish my post soon so that can go to bed~
today~
im spend my whole day at BUGIS!
oh no~
im bought some outfit for my own and lil sister~
there's too many new cloth~
that's y so attract me to buy~
help me help me!
im aint' shopaholic K?
here some pic!
*lazy to talk so much now!
^having lunch at sakae sushi^
^heart this straberry ice-cream^
^christy^
^faye^
^see---thress lil iceream^ ^is vanila ice-cream inside the strawberry^
^tempura ice-cream^
after that,meet hubbie at home ~
we planned to ochard,ended up to bugis~
BUGIS againz?
Am i crazy?
went to the same place shopping for twice?
NONONO! it's kinda late when we went out that time~
thus is useless to go ochard~
we've plan to go tomorrow~
yeepeee
back to post!
we having our dinner at V8 Cafe!
random pic!
mango smooties
that's all for today!
my 'thousand ton' eye cant hold it anymore!
wanna ciaoz now!
back here tomorrow!
NiteZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment