Sunday, May 3, 2009

long weekend ... long post.....

finally,im free...
actually planned to update my post yesterday but it's kinda late when reach home!
stupid hubbie lor...makes me feel so tired bcuz of waiting his workers!
just forget it!
erm...let's talk about my labour days!
im thought hubbie was working that days but NO at last!
ngek ngek!
un fortunately i have promised my fren to meet up!
thus,hubbie hav to plan his days himself~
at last,he joined us too***
awww,quite having fun dat days!
let's the pic told u the stories...
(just a few pic here,lot's of the pic still in tammy cam)
the bufday girl--wendy!
celebrate at wongkok restaurant part of the girls
meiqing n me
after that we all gathering at bugis mrt to continue next station---Kbox~
yahoooo
such a long time didnt sing k already!
gotta have fun!
hubbie wiz me!
we r taurus~
celebrate together!
make a wish
cut cut cut...
all of us(still left some people)
3 of us!
alvin is a funniest man
doooooo and peaceeee
meiqing,tammy,me,wendy wendy
meiqing
me
we againz
im feel both of them really looks alike - alvin and ah doo(who's hand huh?)
they wan to leave 1st
these is how i spend my happy,tiring as well 'labour day'
saturday##
still need to work untill 1pm lar~
after that faye n me went to tampines for movie-ing
we went to meet crysty and her bro 1st
then went to having our lunch at??*forgot already
something like a steak house!
faye's salmon!
yummy yummy!
my honey mustard chicken chop!so delicious
straight went for the movie - xmen at 3.30pm!
love this movie so much although i didnt watch the previous one!
hugh jackman body was so awesome!
this movie not only the action part also very funny!
especially when they using their 'power'~
so ridiculous!
kaka
if still have next continue series,im sure will have a watch!
at night,went to havin dinner wiz hubbie at chomp chomp!
then..went to east coast have a walk!
after that..tiring part!
waiting his workers@
reach home around 1-2am but im totally sleepy!
straight go to bed-n-sleep!
heeheee~
today!
wake up at 1.30pm!
after finishing my works,just sit infront my lappy and blogging!
well,i want to buy a flight ticket tonite ady...
*pls confirmed a date wiz me,k?
^^so tired lar,just stopped here..continued my FB part!
tata!@@

No comments:

Post a Comment