Thursday, May 7, 2009

don't think it

*kinda blur with the shoot
hooray,after tomorrow will be HOLIDAY loo!
but..."will u spend the holiday wiz me?"
aiyooo,no gangs to hang out~
kinda boring here~
huh,drama againz?
ou...hope to have better choice?
may be movie-ing?
found a nice movie here!
tahdahhh
"UP" by Disney pixal do watch the supporting before~
it's funny~
BUT___
need to wait till the end of this month~
that's mean dont have any movie to watch now!
aiks
so tired~
really tired wiz this kind of life~
want to do something to bright up my life?
but really no idea starts from which part~
i have a though b4,it's to learn something~
ex. taking any course?
beauty,yoga,swimming or upgrade with degree studies?
erm...
really don't know~
sometimes im have self thinking with:-
'what im really want?"
"what im really wish to do?"
"what im like to do?"
this will be my answer~
"Erm...NO idea,don't know"
im also wish to be like other which have passion to do something~
and very clear about what they really doing~
when im just can make up my mind?
no doubts,im still young!
i still have chance to get myself into the things that im like w/o aware in...?
ish...dont like to talk about such things~
will makes me feels down~
im wish that my blog is full of joy and fun!
kaka!
okay,game time!
buibui

No comments:

Post a Comment