Sunday, May 10, 2009

FAILED

Happy mother's dayyyy
well,just finish my new banner!
heee*grink
see...as above^^
- failed lar -
im really not a art talent~
as u can see the banner,for those 'professional' surely will feel :"it's suck"
but it spending me for hours,just only this 'stupid banner'
im know that doing art need to be patient
but im so impatient to finish it~
that's y im simply put it up few pic to complete my 'banner'~
*sigh
really needs an 'expert' to guide me!
anyone do?
joke!
lots of the daughter&son will be hang out with their mummy today~
but..im cant make it!
sorry ya mum!
replace it when im back doh!
im confirm with u that im will be back at next month as u wish~
love u mum,muah!!
as usual,
wake up,doing homework,bath,eat,surfing net,bloging~
just a routine!
ermmmm
juz stop here~
want to finish my drama ALONE~
im think now should be the 'climax'
darn long....
wana watch the other drama dy lar
- end -

*hubbie was working againz

No comments:

Post a Comment