Sunday, May 24, 2009

Galzz,wanna meet up sooonnnn

what a bored bored Bored sunday!
what im done on sunday?
just stay at home like a 'dormouse'
sleep,chatting,surfing net,watching drama..
what else?just like that~
aiks...
sunday suppose to be a dating day for me~
i've long long time never go out with hubbie ady since last month~
what can i do?
just wait lar...
just received a call from hubbie!
he feels so sorry that he cant having lunch with me~
as im told him that just finish my lunch - instand noodles!
he knows that im not that prefer to eat 'maggie'
cuz will cause hair drop problem seriouslly!
but what can he do?
im jus told him: ' u can't "compensate" me anything'
used to use 'compensate' especially when he displease me~
im really wish that can hv a date with him soonn..
ermm
i've got two frenz will be come over here to work!
oh ya..
quite happy to heard that
at least i've some closer fren can come here and sharing joy together~
yeepee
but another disadvantages for me is..
have 'kaki' to shopping ady~
im think that they are 'shopaholic' as well~
oh no...
ahahahaha..
they will have a brand new life at here!
Galzzz,we will meet up soonnn
thus we can hang out always
*evil grink!
okay!
just stopped here
want to continue with my E.U series
- ciaz -
today will be see u earlier^^

No comments:

Post a Comment