Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No Dinner?

*dun know why just love this pic
my dinner!!!!
im just bought a bowl of mee siam to eat~
but...too salty!
how to get this kind of food to put it in my mouth?
thus,just trow it away lar~
nothing to eat,just my 'melty kiss choc'~
may be can diet as well~
*think positive will feel better
as usual,
blogging,facebook-ing,downloading...
all im done just facing to my lappy~
erm...may be i can put my mask?
?_?
im too busy of my work stuff this few days~
feels like no time to rest(snaking?)during my working time~
im hopes that everything will be movin smooth~
don't gets any mistake especially during this PEAK period~
oh yeah!
im will be back - my home soon!
my leave had been approved!
^excited^
nothing much to voice-out~
-end-

*back ealier arh!

No comments:

Post a Comment