Tuesday, May 26, 2009

self-confessed ''bluee purple'' addict^^

ermmm
I've nothing to blog today~
but i likes to come over here blah blah blah....
I'm applying my mask now~
*wink
so take care of my face recently~
perhaps getting older older n older~
-_-
kinda late today~
im went to bought towel for hubbie cuz his towel was gone!
im also wonder that how could it be~
plan to bought him a pinkish hello kitty tower~
ahahaha~
im know that guy would not like pink,well,me too!
but there's don't have this kind of tower~
thus im choosing what im like~
im just discover it when im reach home~
end up with all towel that I'm got is 'bluee purple''~
oh oh~
I'm really so into blue and purple!
well,also bought a monsoon hair mask~
mine's was finish ady~
keep on doing this mask every week~
hopes can improve my hair getting better~
wish for it!!!
hubbies hubbies~
I'm waiting for you!
miss u deeply!
heart u truly~
cant wait to see u NOW
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment