Tuesday, June 23, 2009

stupid mentrual pain%#$^&$%^E$

holly shit
what the hell
suffering now!
what a stupid menstrual pain was killing me now~
so sick bout it~
hope that will get better tomorrow~
especially my working hours~
really makes me feels darn sleepy!
of course im feel tired n sleepy right now
yet im not willing to sleep for no reason!
feels like my nite time was not enough for me~
such a tons of fool thing for me to done at nite~
ngek ngek!
own excuse larrr
well,try to shift my attention to my game and blog~
hopefully will get better~
actually im not in mood to blog right now~
feels like times flies by very soon!
im just like 'wtf' at here for nothing~
im not really know what im doing?
work?
ya,im work...
am i continued this kind of life continuosly until im retire?
No way..
im dunt wan..
im wish can add in some joy,crazying stuff wiz my frenz in my life..
im know that both of this only able to fulfill when im young..
now?
yup,of course!
im getting older now~
do you discover that...now is end of june ady~
we have survive half of this year ~
another half year will be elder 1 years old~
feels like 'years does not keep people'?
(try to translate in chinese lah)
in the previous year,i've make a big decision which will change my life..
which is came over here to start my new life!
Oh yeah..
*clap for myself
at least im not regret what im decide that time!
and if the time im older,i've a good experient in my life!!!
WoW
omg...gotta finish my stuff 1st!
aiks
what a 'SSSSS' post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment