Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pure frenzship??

wednesday!
usually i will went for dinner wiz a gang of frenz at AMK~
yet im here to blog for what?
oh ya,darn tired~
sosial?
nonono~
erm...may be i should says that's gathering~
im just discover there're too many things happen recentlly~
not really happen recently,just what im late!
too dumb to discover it now~
but luckily not get cheat till end of my lifes~
what's the meaning of frenz?
each other will make use for particular purpose?
im really duno~
from the time u approach to me,u're havin to do with intention?
i hope u're not~
but your every acting even the frenz surround u seems like starting to move to the next step!
im try to tell my hubbie,he also feels that ways!
why?
really dun have pure frenzship in this world?
(i mean after step in this working life)
what u have think in your mind just benefit?
although u didnt have clear action,yet im not that stupid k?
i will try to avoid,evade,even runaround!
i hope that no more 'benefit' in our conversation,k?
don't intend to brainwashing on me,k?
it's enough,im still appreciate our relationship!
hope everthing will be going smooth!
^^
skip to other topic...
hubbie...
i miss you so much..
i love u so much..
i can't stand without u..
u're the best hubbie in my heart..
muack muack!
^@^
enjoy the time we being together!
await the time u finish work!
heart the time u kiss me for everytime we meet(blushing)
u give me prefect hapiness in my life!
I LOVE YOU!HUBBIE~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment