Saturday, June 13, 2009

isn't a bored day yet a bad day#

*captured by my lil sis(she like this effect so much!)
It's Saturday!!!!!!
such a wonderful day for me!
cuz NO NEED WORK TOMORROW!
ngek ngek~
there's a bad news for me as well~
let's talk what I've done today~
actually I've plan not to go anywhere for shopping after work~
yet I'm receive a msn msg from tammy during my work~
she asking to join them to bugis~
Awww
what I'm going to do?
Erm..perhaps also a method to kill my boredom~
thus,just GOoo
met them at 2pm~
all of us are totally starving!
we went to food junction having our lunch~
im ordered a ''chicken omelet noodles''?(i guess,if not mistaken)
the dish looks nice(aiks,forget to get a pic)
but...the taste still can considered as ''pass'' larrr
after finish our lunch,just chit chat there(not Gossip ar)
around 4pm something,they wan to rush to JB~
thus,im plan to bought some of the make up stuff at watson~
OoH,my mascara was ''selling'' to my lil sis~
that's y im short of mascara now(although i've still have one Flamingo mascara)
yet im not like it cuz need to apply with 'fibre' to make it more visible~
im plan to get a new one!(wink)
i've decide to try Majolica Majorca mascara~
although i dun like the previous one - erm...smth like gorgeous angelswing~
perhaps it's too 'natural' thus seems like doesn't apply anything on my eyelash~
now,im get a new launch mascara which is ''Lash Expander Mascara Frame Plus"
(what a long description??)
it's have two way brush to make the eyelash longer and volume~
hopes will not disappoint me this time~
after that,looked for eyeshadow as the promoter said the colour quite nice~
okay,just have a look
..
..
oh,i love the colour so much~
wish that can bring all back!
im choose blue colour at last!
at the same time the promoter also applied with blue and feels it not bad~
also get a lip gloss(in natural colour)
Aww,the MM foundation cake was so ''princess''
i like it!
yet im using BB cream ady thus not plan to get one 1st!
Taa Dah!
what im got just three of this stuff and a Legging~
suddenly,someone dap my shoulder~
--
--
what a coincidence?
i met my boss there~
he's asking me to looks the shoes with him
huh???
(my company was a shoes trading company)
thus he wan to ask me accompany him to ''survey'' the market~
im just reject him with an excuse that i need to rush back to meet hubbie~
Ohh,if im agreed to survey wiz him~
there's will be a bored shopping day~ haha(Shhhhhh)
during the time im wan to go back,hubbie was calling me and told me a bad news~
he will be work till 10pm!!!
WHAT????
(no wonder my left eye tic whole days=carry a bad sign)
why happen to me,some more tomorrow he may be needs to work~
he have no time to accompany me at all~
miss him badly~T_T
just waiting him back now and hopes there a good news for me~
that's all for my days~
*sigh
*gotta rush my drama ady!

No comments:

Post a Comment