Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the days i'm at hometown!!-late post here-

Finally!
i've time to finish my blog here~
gosh..quite lazy to post it out~
yet 'blogging' is my routine,what??
(although not update everyday)
actually nothing special during my last weekend holiday~
im just have fun with family and frenz~
3days 2 night??
really not enough for me~
hope can get longer holiday to spend at hometown~
let's start!
wanna make it shorter~
On thursday~
half day work for me n hubbie~
thus,rush home after work~
we try to save my time and avoid the peak hours at custom~
we just go by cab~
capture while on the way to custom~
once arrived at JB,i saw a stall which have pasting hp firm service~
try to ask a price and look for the sticker~
i love the leopard print and LV print~
hubbie feels that the LV sticker nicer
same as mine opinion yet leopard print also not bad~
killing me,mannnn
im decide to do it~
and cost me.....RM60 something~
*freaking me out
just a sticker and a white base on behind the hp~
Awww,now bit regret ler...
Aiks...
never mind,it's give it by hubbie
*evil grink
next,hubbie went for hair cut and having dinner at KimGary~
like it!
Soi soi looks! me
my favourite--full of cheese!! yeah,on the way to ride bus~ Arrived on friday morning~
havin 'dimsum' with hubbie's family then just fetch me back!
such a busyness 1st day at hometown!
im going for pedicure 1st~
after that,appoint with the insurance agent~
(finally get an insurance!)
after the appointment,straight rush to salon to dye and cut~
(love my new hair)
hubbie was trying to capture my nail art~
love this,three colour on it!
new hair style with curly on hair end~
then rush back to get myself prepared to havin dinner wiz hubbie family at khuntai~
Awww,i love thai food!
sour n spicy is my choice!
while waiting for them!peace
then meet my frenz after dinner~
bout 12am something(im late for 2 hours)
paiseh ar,dude! :P
the next day
mummy wake me up on early in the morning
she wanna havin dimsum wiz me and my aunt at BM
after that,went to Amp square sing k
i like the enviroment and sound system so much~
my sis said that it's a best sound system that on north of msia ever had~
im agreed!
my aunt babie keep on taking the mic
my mum and grandma
three of us - mum,ah ma,me
Ah ma is CutEeee my lovely sis-mint
discover my cousin just beside our room~
what a coinscience!
all of us - where is babie and aunt??
after havin some lunch and went to aunt house~
it's time back now~
at nite
it's our dating time~
hubbie promise me to penang having asam laksa~
i love it!
my favorite~
ended up not really dating but discussing wiz stephy n christy~
we have keep on chit chating till 2.30am just abck home~
sunday morning~
havin vegetarian lunch with mum n lil sis~ went to jusco find my cousin to get eyepatch~
it's cheap ler~
my lil sis capture it!
keep on taking pic wiz her~
mummy!
mint so pro ady!!
end of my holiday~
work againz
wishing have a longer holiday~
gonna miss u all~
*im just discover i've meet stephy,christy the most~ ahahaha
they're going to come spore to work
yahoo,we can hang out always ady right?
im not a evil ,k?
(as they said im an evil who will persude them to waste money on shopping)
kakaka
im not shopaholic ,k?
yet an evil t00
--
--
--
--
--
homesick!

No comments:

Post a Comment