Sunday, June 21, 2009

special weekend for me!

finally im here to blog~
have been ignore my blog for few days~
luckily it's not full of web here~
yet do still have lots people came to visit~
*touching
well,Saturday!!!!
my lovely Saturday is back!
and im got a good news from hubbie which is ....
HE WILL BE BACK AT 5PM!
yahooo
thus we choose movie-ing tonite!
before that,im back home after finish work~
(as i've went to bugis shopping yesterday nite!)
end up with a belt only*sweat
then rushing with the home work~
omg,changing bed sheet,mop the floor,bathing only~
waste my few hours ady!
and im havin my lunch at 5pm!
here's my lunch~
sushi which bought from NTUC~
(im dun think i will buy it again unless dine-in)
after finish my 'lunch',give mummy a call(as im not free yesterday)
omg,got a bad news from sis
her car was bang by others!
luckily that person also such a fool as my sis didn't wrote down any contacts or IC from them and leave ady~
huh
she just gave her the hp number!
omg,if the gal didnt gave any calls for u,u sure 'RUGI'
the gal also call her at last!
mint,u're so lucky lar~
remember to claim her the way im teach~
after that,havin video call wiz my uncle,grandma,and cousin~
bout 8pm something,accompany hubbie having dinner at McD~
well,im kinda full here thus just order a vanilla cone for myself~
(im know that i will get some snack in cinema)
hehe
9.20pm,watching this movie~
recommend to watch this~
good story line~
it's scary,funny and bit's overdone~
some more it's from a director of spiderman~
really hav to watch this!
it's different from other scary movie~
before the starting the movie,there's some trailers~
and...im ....saw....
Final Destination 4!!!
i wan to watch it!
my favorite movie!
i love it so much!
await await!
will be showing on august!
after finish the movie and watch guessx3 a while~
and then im here to blog~
haha
tmr will be hav a date wiz hubbie!
yeePeE!!
(such a long time never 'dating wiz him ady)

No comments:

Post a Comment