Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sensibility???

*ignore my weird expression(just like the flash which make it me looks fair)
just back from gathering~
wonder why im feel damn fatigue everydays~
my time was not enough.....
(i mean at nite)
*hehe
feels like need more time to done my stuff
and rest~
can i?
one days only 24 hours~
no one will change it anymore~
thus what we can do just plan our time wisely~
can i do it?
i dun think so~
im feels that as long as i wont feel nothing to do or bored~
it's will be fill up my time ady~
i hope that i didnt 'waste'my time at all~
i have to appreciate everything i have now~
because i heard a frenz said
"yesterday is history
tomorrow is mystery
today is a gift!"
im really agree with the phrase~
we never know what will be happen tomorrow~
and yesterday have been passed already~
u have nothing to do wiz it anymore~
what u can do is appreciate what u have do today~
and appreciate the moment u spend wiz the one u loved and the one love u~
yet..im still fail to do it~
sometimes im feels that i didnt appreciate hubbie as much as im thought~
especially have some quarrel between us~
what he says is right!
im never considerate bout him~
yet im just know,i love u,i car bout u!
it's enough!
i have my own thought~
no one can change my mind~
perhaps u can feels that im stiff neck~
(ya..im juz discover is taurus symbols)
ngek ngek!
Awww,wonder y im so in mood to write such thing!
really not same bout me!
just stop here~
as im nd to rest now
nite
*hubbie,missing u deeply(anyways,what's ur good news huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment