Tuesday, June 2, 2009

H0met0wn

what im going to blog today?
ermm...
ooh yeah>>
still have two days to go~
i'll back my hometown!
darn happy!
i'm going to meet my family and friend~
of course has planning all the time been there~
im don't think i have enough time to finish all my activity at there~
Awww,
what im should do?
there's too many thing are waiting for me!
seems like millions of thing im want to done it~
*sigh
oh
Im haven't packed my thing!
it's bit early to pack now~
but there's lot of unused items im really need to bring back~
somemore i dun like to miss something which im wish to bring back~
normally,i will wrote down in my cellphone!
but...im still busy-ing~
im also wonder what im busy of?
busy wiz dinner with hubbie?
yupyup!
hubbie currentlly no more OT~
hooray!
perhaps just temporary!
only this few days!
what a coinsidence?
because everytime im having dinner wiz him!
surely will be late~
likes yesterday and today~
bout 9.30pm-10pm just reach home~
and im really feel sleepy and hot these two days~
who's wanna save me from this 'hot weather'???
raining at nite,Plzzzzzz
give me a nice sleep~
i'm really don't like the feeling of sweating whole nite~
can't really sleep well at all!
[ hope that will b hav a nice sleep tonite ]
*will be busy this few days
*ZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment