Saturday, July 11, 2009

you're here!

im back
^_^
oh ya,just back from dinner
my dumbie hubbie was dota-ing now~
ish..
*geram
he finally also can connect to server ady!
it's a good news for him?
yet a bad news for me..
he will spend his time on dota-ing ady..
wondering y so much boys so into this stupid dota?
who create this game huh?
%#%$^&*%^%^$&^$%#$#
stop this stupid topic 1st..
let's continued!
last saturday,stephy and apple are here already!!!!
here's the pic when me met at the 1st day they came!
aiks...
lazy to post here..
here's the link as below to the pic ya!
we have lot's fun here
and i believe our relationship will be closer and our life will be greater than b4 ..
RIGHT?
perhaps too long didnt update my bloggy,really cause me feel lazy to blog now!
gotta stop here
forgive my lame n short post here
ngek ngek
*evil grink

No comments:

Post a Comment