Friday, July 3, 2009

Errmmmm???

oh gosh, been long time didnt update my bloggy ady~ since my lappy failed to connect the network,im going to wait until next thursday just able to online! *Arhhhh..insane! how im going to survive without network support? Aiks,it's gonna a boring life,man! Especially tomorrow,such a nice days for me to sit infront my lappy and keep on surfing net! because .. .. im NO NEED to work tomorrow! Yay Yay! although is alternate saturday and considered as ''unpaid leave'' *Sweat well,better than dont have, erm...can rest whole day and guess what..?? im no need to go on bed earlier ady... wit!wit!! i can catch my drama till late at nite and wake up at noon! oh..such a worst life i have?? at least have enough time for me to lay on bed and wake up w/o my stupid annoying alarm.. perhaps can tidy up my room! feels like have so much thing to crap here just now yet nothing much to write now.... ???? gtg,may be back here once get my network line back!
*currentlly in office
ngel ngek
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment