Sunday, July 26, 2009

unbelievable....

this is the current pic in my hp wallpaper...
love u ya,hubbieeee
Awwww..
such so many thing wants to voice out here but...cant
im duno what happened with my blogspot..
all the box seems merge together and cause me cannot blog out at here at all!
phew...
well,it's done...
i can blog at here as usually i do..
erm...omg is 1am now..no wonder so sleepy now!
erm...
i have finished my boys over flower...
hooray..
i love him so much..
im really infected by this drama 'virus'
i love the drama song so much..
Awwww,of course it's him.
Gu Jyun Pyow
which act fr Lee Min Ho..
i love him seriously!
such a cute vs cool boy!
this korean F4 is much more better looks than Taiwan F4
four of him really looks great!
Awesome~
okok,
continued with the latest news..(keke)
today..
damn busy sat for me~~
rush my work at office like hell..like nobody!
somemore need to hold my breath for few moment..it's crazy!!
luckily it's passsssss
after work,met apple and went to Far east plaza..
of course with stephy..
finished our lunch and start shopping!
oh gosh..the bikini so cheap!
i wan to get one next time because bie says that nex sun may b will go to sentosa!
Yeepeee..
ermm...shall im happy?
my tummy haven't get out from my stomach..
ishhhhh
im really need a bikini badly! *sigh
finished our shopping and planned to K bob at AMK~
but didnt sing k at last for some reason..
so disappointed!
well,still can sing at nex sat because plan to celebrate stephy bday there!
ngek ngek..
some random pic of us!
simply get a wings n drinks to fill my stomach~
then hubbie came to met us and went to dinner at chomp chomp!
apple
stephy
apple have asking me to captured this 'big' sugarcane drinks!
at last!
such a tired day!
tomorrow is planning to go newly opened Ion plaza then ....bugisss
erm...haven't confirm yet..
try to think it out tomorrow!
gotta catch my new drama..
b4 ending my post,
here is a video which taken last weekend..
Turkish ice-cream trick!
..
..
...
..
..
..
..
..
..

XXXXXXXXXXX

lazy to wait it loading..have to wait up to hours .

i guess

Ciaozzzz

nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment