Monday, July 13, 2009

what a lame connection here!

here i am..
oh gosh
been a buzy bee these few days
dont have enough time
to blog..
to sleep..
to apply mask..
to eat..
(eat??not really)
almost become a big fat women ady!!!
ARhhhh
*sad
make it shorter!
try to finish my blog in a short time!
im went to mmet stephy and apple on sunday!
here's the pic as below~
fail to cover my face from hubbie cam! apple!
Ah du!
stephy!
hubbie!
ah du n hubbie!
apple,ahdu,hubbie
what we acting?
another side!
''ah gua act"
just few pic im taken on that day~
end up back home!
what can i say is a ..
..
..
..
..
GREAT day
for me~
full of noise
..fun
..laugh
makes me cant await with coming weekend~
there's will be ah du bday~
we stil wondering how to celebrate with him~
erm....
this job assign to hubbie lar
ngek ngek
Awww
what a stupid line!!!!
hate HAte HATE!!!!!
how come like that!
now im blogging without any connection~
so worry that will be lost all my post now!
get back to me......
..
..
..
MY NETWORK!
aiks
random pic im found in hubbie hp!
NOT looks like me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment